Laneige sleeping mask promises to make skin look clear and glowing in the morning by purifying skin overnight.
Water Sleeping Mask – Why do we need such thing? *copying the exact words from the product*.
To realize the moisturized skin like after good sleep, LANEIGE began an interesting study on ‘sleeping care’ for a long time.
Upgraded water sleeping mask, laneige’s signature product enriching the result of 15-year long study on ‘good sleep skin’, makes your skin to moisturizing and purifying.
Directions on how to use the product:
- In the evening, apply on face after skin refiner and emulsion are applied to skin.
- After taking an appropriate amount (2.5 cm in diameter is recommended), mark on nose tip, cheeks, forehead and chin area, and enjoy the scent for about 3 seconds.
- Gently spread over the face from inner to outer part along the skin texture.
- Go to sleep after the product is absorbed without rinsing off.
- Use twice or three times a week.
- Apply more than recommended amount when your skin is particularly dry.
- Open the cap and enjoy the scent of Water Sleeping Mask about 3 seconds before use to relieve stress.
- Apply to neck area for neck care.
I have followed the steps provided in the directions. Yes, the product smells really really good and not overpowering. The texture is watery in substance however, it turned sticky after spreading on the face (room temperature- 18 deg).
I allowed it to stay overnight. Yes, it is moisturizing, however, small bumps occurred on my face and that’s not a good start. I thought maybe my face was adjusting to the mask. So I tried to use the product for 2 weeks. Yes, still moisturizing, but acne starting growing on my face that’s why I decided to stop using the product.
To not waste the product, I still have lots and lots of it. What I’m currently doing is to use it as my foot mask. And it’s very very moisturizing. 😀
Am I going to repurchase? — NO.
Got this from Althea for 20$