I’m a non-stop hoarded of facial mask sheet. Despite of having a super sensitive skin – acne prone skin, I’m only relying on the good reviews all over the net. I just need to find the best facial mask, and I think it’s out there, somewhere.
Part of my 2017 goal is to wear facial mask sheet every other day. I am currently on acid and facial mask, I think is good right after the acids.
For today, I purchased Klairs Rich Moist Soothing sheet mask at Althea Philippines. I read somewhere that Klairs products are good for those who have sensitive skin, so why should I hesitate to give it a try?
I waited for 2 weeks to have my orders arrived at my door step. First thing I did was to read the description on the mask.
Here’s what the package says:
Dear, Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask is a concentrated moisturizing mask containing a rich blend of nutrients and plant extracts and specially formulated to control oil and pH level with 100% sheet.
Yes, correct. Well in fact, it is really moisturizing.
What is Klairs Soothing Mask?
- It soothes your skin immediately with no irritation – hyaluronic acid and Phyto-oligo moisturizes your skin gently.
- Nourishes and balances to soothe and refresh dry or senstivie skin.
- High quality pure cotton sheet which soaked into a rich amount of serum makes skin look young healthy and vibrant.
- The fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better penetration of the active ingredients.
Now, let’s go to the pros and cons of the sheet.
- It’s moisturizing.
- Easy face absorption
- I didn’t encounter any skin negative reaction. No irritations, no milia.
- Smells good, really! I fell in love with the scent of the mask.
- Cheap, I got it for P80, roughly around 1.6$
- My face got sticky when the serum dried.
- Nothing special.
Actually, I wasn’t bothered by the stickiness of the product. Just didn’t find anything special about this mask.
Will I re-purchase? Maybe.