* I have uploaded a video for the result
” Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes. 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal. For Dull and Tired-looking Skin.
Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure clay mask with the power and benefits of Charcoal to detoxify and illuminate your skin in just 10 minutes. Our indulgent and powerful formula for this detox face mask provides a luxurious experience while potent pure clays and charcoal act like a magnet to clean out pores and draw-out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution). This creamy, non-drying formula leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced. Detox and Brighten Pure-Clay Mask addresses your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion. Immediately, skin looks brighter with a healthy glow. Deep pore cleansing–dirt, dust and pollution are removed from skin. Skin’s complexion looks fresher and more even. Use After Use, skin is clean as if detoxified. Skin feels as though it can breathe better. Skin is healthy looking and more beautiful. ” – from lorealparisusa.com
Charcoal mask is quite in a hype right now. Since it claims to help achieve flawless complexion and fights acne. It can be used regardless of skintype as they say it doesn’t cause any breakouts — please correct me if the information I got is wrong. Some uses activated charcoal as teeth whitening, or underarm whitening. But for this post, I used the charcoal as a mask.
1. I love how the oil is being absorbed once the mask has been dried.
2. The texture is like a fine mud which can be spread easily and sticks on the skin well.
4. I hate the smell. It smells like a strong men’s perfume. 😩 I hate it. I really hate it.
5. I have a problem with the packaging. It’s not that sanitized as you will need to scoop the product using your fingers. No spoon provided.
7. Once the product dried, the mask can be easily washed off by using water. After the mask has been washed off, I proceeded in my pm routine.
Video below shows my skin after using the mask.
Will I buy again? No. I really hate the scent. 😦